December 10, 2018 - Source: Electronic Specifier
From bots to breaches: what's next for connected tech in 2019?
By Anna Flockett
"This year, we have witnessed yet another surge in technological developments. From giant leaps in robotics as showcased by the rise in automated warehouses, to further business applications of machine learning and IoT – such as Microsoft Azure’s enhanced capabilities to run industrial IoT workloads and training machine learning models – 2018 has been a year of great technological advances. So, with the New Year fast upon us, is 2019 set to be just as bright? [...]"
Latest press clippings
- May 22, 2019 - IT Brief Australia : Research highlights the biggest frustrations in Australian IT departments
- May 7, 2019 - Engineering & Technology : Over half of UK IT staff frustrated by nasty network surprises
- April 29, 2019 - Satoshi Nakamoto Blog : Infrastructure just isn't as important to the future of network monitoring
Latest press releases
- April 26, 2019: Paessler is recognized as an April 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for IT Infrastructure Monitoring Tools
- February 4, 2019: Paessler and Martello Announce Strategic Partnership for Enterprise IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- October 10, 2018: Paessler and Sigfox Announce Partnership to Accelerate Adoption of the Internet of Things