PRTG Training for partners
With regular PRTG training sessions the presales colleagues from
Paessler offer an initial assistance for new partners ideal to deepen their PRTG knowledge.
For German training sessions click here
If you can't find a suitable classroom course, why not joining a virtual training from our training partner Red Education?
They offer virtual training for most time zones.
Jun 13-14. 2019
8:00 am - 4:00 pm (GMT!)
Fee:ca. € 1600 for both days
Basic PRTG Training
Introduction for new Paessler partners to start with PRTG quickly and effectively
- PRTG installation, configuration guru, administration, user management
- PRTG sizing and licensing
- Hierarchy and devices
- Edit mode: changes, setting objects, auto discovery, libraries
- Sensors: introduction and examples
- Thresholds and notifications
- Remote probes and network settings
- PRTG maps and geo maps
- Tips for debugging
November 5. 2019
Time:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
595,00 € (plus VAT)
Advanced PRTG Training
Deeper technical insights for experienced Paessler partners.
Proof of knowledge of the contents of the basic training are a prerequisite for this training.
- Summary of Basic Training content
- Options for PRTG sizing and architecture
- What to do to overcome performance issues
- PRTG Cluster
- Flow and Packet Sniffer sensors
- SNMP trap receiver and Syslog receiver
- Factory sensors
- Best practices
- QoS and VoIP sensors
- Email and backup monitoring
- Virtualization monitoring
- Customizing and the API
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
795,00 € (plus VAT)