NGINX Web Server
Monitoring with PRTG
- PRTG monitors the availability and speed of your websites
- PRTG comes with a PowerShell script which makes it easy to integrate your NGINX servers
- PRTG enables both NGINX monitoring as well as IIS and Apache monitoring
NGINX Monitoring with PRTG
PRTG Network Monitor provides out-of-the-box monitoring for IIS (Internet Information Services) and Apache web servers.
Monitoring a NGINX web server is done with one simple maneuver: using our PowerShell script, which you can embed into PRTG as an EXE/Script Advanced sensor. You will find exact instructions on the script’s download page: https://kb.paessler.com/en/topic/60186-nginx-status-monitor-sensor
However, a website’s success cannot be ensured by the monitoring of an NGINX web server alone. Many other factors affect the experience a user has when visiting a website.
It is therefore important to take several of these elements into account when choosing a NGINX monitoring solution:
- First of all, software must include all of the functions necessary for the direct monitoring of the website or web server (in particular, the "big three," or Microsoft Internet Information Services, Apache, and NGINX).
- Additionally, the software must be able to monitor the entire infrastructure involved in the publication process.
- General functions such as those for flexibility and usability are also crucial and provide a significant basis for the successful use of the software.
- Last but not least, prices and licensing of course play a major role in the decision-making process.
PRTG’s full range of features and functions work together as one. Get started with PRTG NGINX monitoring today.
PRTG website monitoring: Functions
- Website monitoring with Ping
- Load time monitoring for the entire site
- Transaction monitoring
- Web server monitoring (MS IIS, Apache, NGINX)
- Website monitoring from locations all over the world
i Ping is a command-line utility, available on virtually any operating system with network connectivity, that acts as a test to see if a networked device is reachable. The ping command sends a request over the network to a specific device. A successful ping results in a response from the computer that was pinged back to the originating computer. Read more ...
Features for efficient monitoring of your network
4 good reasons
for PRTG as
PRTG offers a lot more than just out-of-the-box NGINX monitoring.
Documented APIs and templates for the quick and easy creation of individual queries, in some cases even for the web application itself
Comprehensive notification and alarm features
A straightforward, extensive publication process for monitoring data
The storing of monitoring data in set intervals for precise long-term evaluations
Your NGINX web server at a glance – even on the go
PRTG can be installed within minutes and it's compatible with most mobile devices.
„The greatest advantage of PRTG? You get to rest easy.“
Steffen Ille, Bauhaus-University Weimar.
PRTG simplifies your day
Our monitoring software works for you and promptly notifies you of potential issues.
It frees you to concentrate on your day-to-day tasks with peace of mind.
PRTG saves time
With PRTG, you get one central monitoring tool for all your company’s hardware. Thanks to our dashboard and apps, you'll enjoy a quick and complete overview of your entire network, whenever and wherever you please.
PRTG saves you effort
Monitor all your hardware around the clock and without worry. The built-in alarm feature is quick to act – before crashes and complaints can arise.
PRTG saves money
80% of our customers report substantial or even exceptional network management cost savings. Our customers report that their PRTG licenses have paid for themselves in an average of 3 ½ months.
Award winning solution
We work hard on making our software as powerful and easy-to-use
as possible for our customers each and every day.
Of course it makes us proud when we get awards for that.
PAESSLER AG –
Naturally, many administrators are curious to know how much the PRTG NGINX monitoring tool costs.
1. The basic version of PRTG is free. 100 sensors are included and never expire. This is usually enough for small businesses.
2. Try a version with unlimited sensors for 30 days for free. This will provide you with a good idea of how our monitoring tool works. Find out all you need to know about PRTG costs and licenses here.
3. All-in-one: No additional plugins are necessary. Even the alarm feature is included. You get one tool with one license.
Start your Free Trial Version today! Upgrade only if it makes sense to do so. PRTG is installed in a matter of minutes.
|Network Monitoring Software for Windows - Version 188.8.131.5230 (September 11th, 2017)|
|English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese|
|Free for up to 100 sensors (Price List)|
|Network devices, bandwidth, servers, applications, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and more...|
Supported Vendors & Applications