What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

filter_status table

Votes:

I've found I like to set this to my "home" /sensors.htm?id=0&filter_status=5&filter_status=13&filter_status=12 by trial and error. It seems to give a good quick overview of all abnormal sensors.

Is there any documentation available for all the filter_status numbers so I could more quickly determine what I have in that list and what I don't?

Thanks!

filter prtg sensor

Created on Sep 12, 2013 5:17:38 PM

Last change on Jul 26, 2016 8:52:11 AM by  Luciano Lingnau [Paessler]

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
yes, a documentation on the different states is available in the API documentation. Just go to

http(s)://YOUR_PRTG_SERVER/api.htm

there swiitch to tab Live Data. In section Sorting and Advanced Filtering you will find the documentation for the filter_status function.
Please see the following table as well for the different states:

Status CodeSensor State
1Unknown
2Collecting
3Up
4Warning
5Down
6NoProbe
7PausedbyUser
8PausedbyDependency
9PausedbySchedule
10Unusual
11PausedbyLicense
12PausedUntil
13DownAcknowledged
14DownPartial

Best regards

Created on Sep 13, 2013 7:19:01 AM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Excellent, thank you! :-)

Created on Sep 13, 2013 1:37:36 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.