What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I monitor my Dropbox, Skydrive or Google Drive account

Votes:

I want to monitor the usage counters of my Dropbox, Skydrive and Google Drive account. How can I accomplish this?

dropbox google-drive skydrive

Created on Dec 24, 2012 12:14:01 PM

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

This is possible with three new Custom Sensors available from the Google code project

Sensors DBUsage, SDUsage and GDUsage give you the usage statistics of your Dropbox, Skydrive and Google Drive account.

The sensors require an access token that can be obtained with the SDBToken Tool.

Once you obtained the token, enter it in the sensors commandline section like this:

-t=1g0ilwy1232dx8jlqik1123jdjzsjm

The Skydrive and Google Drive sensors also need the sensor's ObjectID to be entered e.g.:

-id=1234 -t=dfny6903rkvetr2edj4354ffsg6

Tokens are unique for every sensor type and account that needs to be monitored.

The Skydrive, Dropbox and Google Drive sensors can be downloaded from this page.

The tool can be downloaded here

Created on Dec 24, 2012 12:29:59 PM

Last change on Dec 24, 2012 12:29:59 PM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.