Product Owner Cloud
We make software at Paessler. Specifically: PRTG, network monitoring software that's used daily and trusted by more than 200,000 system administrators. In addition to PRTG we are currently developing something new. One of the ideas that we are developing is related to the field of IoT and cloud native monitoring.
We need an experienced Product Owner to work with our cloud and innovation teams to bring this new product to life. As the product owner of this product, you can make sure that we reach our customer base with a product that brings them value by working iteratively to bring our ideas into reality using a backlog and prototypes and validating the ideas with real products and our customers.
- Create and validate hypotheses and business models with our innovation team by prioritising the backlog that will help you and your team build and test ideas.
- You can guide the direction of an agile team as a product owner
- You can explain your vision and the roadmap of it to internal and external stakeholders
- You can translate a product strategy into a backlog, user stories and MVPs
- You can prioritise a backlog with the knowledge of where the product and company is heading
- As a part of the product definition team, you will sync your ideas with other product managers, product owners and architects
- You have all the tools needed for a PO and have 1 year of practical experience in a Scrum or similar team as the PO
- You understand innovation methods like Lean Startup and MVPs
- Ideally you've been the PO on a project that developed a product from idea to market and have a Entrepreneurial spirit
- You understand IT and how it works through experience either as a developer, architect or admin.
- You enjoy networking with people and convincing them of your ideas and can communicate with others well
Facts for you
- Many possibilities for professional and personal development
- Time is allowed for you to test and build with innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Enjoy a modern working environment within an industrial loft styled office with a company owned bistro
- Paessler AG is a fast-growing midsized company that has been in the market for 20 years. The company is focused on long-term goals and is currently comprised of 250 employees
- Our company culture is important to us, so we've written it down: Paessler Culture Deck
Please apply by email:
Attn. Jutta Mach
And of course: we are more than happy to welcome applications and new colleagues of any gender!
Here you can send us the link to your XING- or Stackoverflow profile.