We have published a new beta of IPCheck Server Monitor that adds a couple of new and interesting features.
The most important new features are:
- New design of the web interface (please note that if you have created your own skins then your old skins are not compatible anymore)
- New 'Event Log Sensor' to monitor the windows event logs of the local or a remote computer.
- Escalation notifications can be re-sent repeatedly every x minutes
- Notifications can now optionally be sent to the 'Application Event Log'
- We have added a "tags" property for sensors that can be used to filter the main sensor list display (similar to tags in PRTG)
This version will remain a BETA version for some weeks until we will release the official release version.
Learn more about the changes in IPCheck's version history
and download the latest beta