“The page below is from the manual of PRTG,
our quick-to-install and easy-to-use network monitoring software”
Try PRTG now and see how it can make your job easier.
PRTG Manual: Setup
The Enterprise Console has a tab-like interface. Using the tabs you can navigate through various pages with information about your monitored objects, such as your network status, monitoring results, etc., as well as access maps, reports, and settings.
There is documentation available for the following tabs:
Note: For technical reasons, this function is available for one server at a time only. If you have configured more than one PRTG core server, please choose one server from the server list in the upper right corner.
In the Setup tab you can access all options available in the Setup menu of the Ajax web interface. You can collapse resp. expand the sections by clicking on the - resp. + symbol.
For more information, please refer to the respective section in the web interface's documentation.
- User Interface
- Notification Delivery
- Core & Probes
- Administrative Tools
- Cluster (available in a cluster setup only)
- You see a list of configured user accounts. Select one to change settings. For details, please see User Accounts section.
- You see a list of configured user groups. Select one to change settings. For details, please see User Groups section.
- System Status
- Cluster Status (available in a cluster setup only)
- Auto Update
- Licensing Status and Settings
Optional Downloads and Add-Ons: