What's the login name and password for the PRTG web interface and Enterprise Console? How to change

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

I want to log into the PRTG web interface but I haveve forgotten my user name and password for the login.

• Where can I change credentials?
  • What's the default login?

credentials enterprise-console installation login password prtg server-administrator web-interface

Created on Feb 3, 2010 11:37:27 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Paessler Support] (24,941) 3 3

Last change on Jul 10, 2013 3:51:37 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support] (6,173) 2 1

1 Reply

Accepted Answer

Votes:

Your Vote:

Up

Down

PRTG Web Interface and Enterprise Console Login Information

In a fresh installation of PRTG Network Monitor, the default credentials for the user interface are

• login name: prtgadmin
  • password: prtgadmin

(unless changed during setup).

To change login name or password, please open the PRTG Server Administrator on the machine the PRTG core server is running on.

PRTG Server Administrator is a Windows application you will find in your Start Menu. In the Administrator tab, you can change the credentials. Click on OK to finish and confirm the restart of Windows services.

PRTG Server Administrator

Created on Feb 3, 2010 11:50:39 AM by  Daniel Zobel [Paessler Support] (24,941) 3 3

Last change on Jul 10, 2013 3:50:04 PM by  Gerald Schoch [Paessler Support] (6,173) 2 1

Please log in or register to enter your reply.

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.

PRTG
Network Monitor
Intuitive to Use.
Easy to manage.

150.000 administrators have chosen PRTG to monitor their network. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Visit
www.paessler.com

What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general. You are invited to get involved by asking and answering questions!

Learn more

Top Tags

View all Tags