What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

How can I get "sun" network overview?

Votes:

Hello. I've found great network overview for PRTG, picture's here: https://media.paessler.com/blog/prtg_sun_475.jpg

How can I make such overview for my network? Should I download or install any plugins?Thanks in advance!

graphs maps overview

Created on May 16, 2012 1:58:41 PM

2 Replies

Votes:

Hi,
that depends on the version of PRTG you have actually installed. the sunburst view is available from Version 9.2 and can be activated by hovering over the sensor size selectors in the device tree view. Just hover your mouse over them and you will see a switch which allows you to set the sunburst view as default.
Best regards

Created on May 16, 2012 2:07:27 PM by  Konstantin Wolff [Paessler Support]

Votes:

I have PRTG Version 9.1, so I need to upgrade. Thank you, Konstantin!

Created on May 17, 2012 7:50:48 AM

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.