What is this?

This knowledgebase contains questions and answers about PRTG Network Monitor and network monitoring in general.

Learn more

PRTG Network Monitor

Intuitive to Use. Easy to manage.
More than 500,000 users rely on Paessler PRTG every day. Find out how you can reduce cost, increase QoS and ease planning, as well.

Free Download

Top Tags

View all Tags

PRTG REPORT ( 15 minutes interval report on graph)

Votes:

I am unable to take one month PRTG bandwidth report with every 15 mins interval in X axis of the report. I can get the interval on table but not able to view in graph with 15 minutes interval.

Can any body support.

grapsh-issue prgt report

Created on Mar 26, 2012 10:11:38 AM

3 Replies

Votes:

Hello,

this is possible and the report also actually uses a 15minute average, only that the graph cannot show all points. For a month in a report the graph would need to show around 3000 datapoints, which would take at least 3000 pixels, whereas the normal graph width is only around 900 pixel. So values for the graph have to be dropped.

best regards.

Created on Mar 27, 2012 3:56:01 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Votes:

Hello,

I try to get the 1 day report ( graph) with 15 minute interval , but not able to get the report in graph.

But i can get the result in table form ( if i select the table option for report).

Is that is PRTG bug / or License issue. Right now i am using 30 day trail version.

Regards Azhar

Created on Mar 28, 2012 5:16:09 AM

Votes:

Please send us some screenshots showing the report you get and the 'Settings' of the report via email to [email protected]

Created on Mar 28, 2012 12:48:54 PM by  Torsten Lindner [Paessler Support]

Disclaimer: The information in the Paessler Knowledge Base comes without warranty of any kind. Use at your own risk. Before applying any instructions please exercise proper system administrator housekeeping. You must make sure that a proper backup of all your data is available.